Thursday, June 17, 2010

REINVENTION: The Birth of Storyware

I've decided to reinvent this blog to serve as a compendium of everything and anything that captures my interest. In effect, it will become less personal and more commercial. Well, I realized that there is only so much to rant about. Far more interesting is the development of trends and new ideas. My lofty aim for this blog is to make new things familiar, and familiar things new. This I intend to do through the lens of stories, that most primordial yet most powerful medium that beautifully weaves our inner humanity. As The Story Unfolds will still be the blog title, but it will carry an expanded context. Story will not only pertain to my personal life (although it is still inevitably intertwined) but to the unfolding story of the world. I came up with the name storyware as a whole new category of digital paraphernalia (along the lines of software, spyware) that portrays the bigger picture and the grander story, the progression and the zeitgeist. Hence, each blog entry is a storyware, a snapshot of the changing world, and a prequel to an awesome future.

No comments: